Thank you for visiting Grandscape. It is our desire to provide you with a safe and enjoyable shopping experience. All guest shall conduct themselves in accordance with the established Code of Conduct and all laws and local ordinances.
While visiting this center, the following general activities will not be accepted:
- Violations of the law
- Any activity that threatens the safety of our guests, tenants and/or employees
- Any activity that threatens the well-being of the property
- Any activity that would disrupt the legitimate business of the property and its tenants
Examples of specific activities that are prohibited include but are not limited to:
- Disruptive profanity, vulgar or threatening language, spitting, throwing objects, fighting, obscene gestures, gang signs, running, horseplay or disorderly conduct of any nature
- Unnecessarily blocking walkways, roadways or storefronts
- Excessive loitering
- No Smoking except in designated areas
- Operating unauthorized recreational and/or personal transportation devices in the shopping center (i.e. Bicycles, skateboards, scooters, hoverboards, etc.)
- Defacing, damaging or destroying any real or personal property constituting part of or located at Grandscape belonging to the property, its patrons or its tenants, including writing, spraying, scratching or otherwise affixing graffiti on such property
- Soliciting money or other contributions or donations, distributing commercial advertising and promotional material of any kind or offering samples of items which are sold, available for purchase or otherwise available for exchange for a donation or contribution (No Soliciting)
- Possessing any open can, bottle or other receptacle containing any alcoholic beverage, except in areas specifically designated for the consumption of alcohol by those of legal drinking age
- No standing, running, damaging, destroying, removing anything from or inserting any foreign object or substance into or on any fountain or structure
- Engaging in non-commercial expressive activity not sponsored by the center
- Sitting on floors, planters, handrails, artwork, escalators, stairs, trash receptacles, or other areas not specifically designed for seating is prohibited. Benches, chairs, and seating areas are for sitting only
- Pets must be leashed and under control at all times. Pet owners must pick up after their pets.
- Any unattended bags are subject to search and possible seizure
Grandscape is a private owned property. Your entry into Grandscape constitutes your consent to abide by the above Code of Conduct. Violations may result in removal from the property and/or legal action.