- We have surface parking on the North and East sides of the Grandscape Lifestyle Center as well as a subterranean parking garage beneath parking lot #1.
- Additional parking can be found in the NFM surface parking lots and garage.
- A map of available parking can be found here
- Coolers with drinks or food are not allowed within the Lifestyle Center.
- Lawn chairs with puck like or flat feet are allowed on the lawn. Furniture and equipment with sharp or jagged edges should not be placed on turf as this may puncture or tear the turf.
Cost of events
- Most of our events are free to the general public. Those events that require a fee will be noted on the event listing along with a link to the ticket site.
- VIP tickets will be available for most concerts on the Grandscape Stage. Ticket purchases can be made through the link on the Grandscape Social sites or our website under the event listing.
- No outside alcoholic beverages allowed.
- Designated businesses within Grandscape can sell beer, wine and other non-alcoholic beverages for consumption in Grandscape. (Parry’s Pizzeria & Taphouse and The Colony Wine Bar, Patio and Refresh Stations)
- Possessing any open can, bottle, or other receptacle containing any alcoholic beverage, except in areas specifically designated for the consumption of alcohol by those of legal drinking age is not permitted
- Each Grandscape business has the right to prohibit beer and/or wine in their stores.
- Smoking or vaping is not allowed within the Lifestyle Center
The Stage at Grandscape Bookings
- If you are a band interested in being booked for The Stage at Grandscape, got to: www.grandscape.com/contact-us/ and select “Stage Booking” to send in your request.
- If you are interested in renting The Stage at Grandscape for a private event, please visit go to: www.grandscape.com/contact-us/ and select “Rental” to send in your request.
- Grandscape is an outdoor venue and allows our guests to enjoy the fresh air and sunshine. If we encounter bad weather (lightning, severe wind storms etc.) we will either postpone or cancel any scheduled events. All cancellations will be posted on our social sites as well as the website.
Guest Services location
- Guest Services staff can be found in the Guest Services Lobby in between PF Chang’s and The Baked Bear.
- Flying drones on Grandscape property is only allowed with the express written authorization of the Grandscape Management.