Grandscape provides donations to 501(C)(3) tax-exempt organizations only. Documentation of such standing is required from all charities requesting support.
Grandscape does not give donations for any of the following:
- Individuals, families or memorial campaigns
- Religious organizations or church programs/events
- Capital expenditures, political or partisan programs
- State agencies or government programs
- Internationally focused programs
- Discretionary or emergency requests
Any donations made on behalf of Grandscape must support programs that focus their efforts in one of the following areas:
- Neighborhood improvement efforts
- Collection drives for items such as coats, blankets, canned goods, etc.
- Disaster relief support
- Homelessness and poverty services
- Veteran support and services
- Emergency services personnel support
Health and Wellness
- Physical fitness and mental health promotion
- Disease prevention and treatment
- Health services including health screenings, education, and awareness
· Job readiness and preparedness including mock interviews, school tours, etc.
· Leadership development and mentorship
· School partnerships
If after reviewing these guidelines you feel there is an opportunity for partnership/support, please click below to complete a request form.
The Charitable Contributions Committee meets monthly to review Charitable Contributions requests.
Please allow 6 – 8 weeks for an answer regarding your request.