Stage Dimensions: 55’W x 35’D
The Stage at Grandscape features a fully integrated sound and light system and 3 built-in LED boards making it a versatile venue setting the stage for concerts, movies, fashion shows and so much more.
Stage Rental includes:
- Use of the LED screen
- AV technicians for lighting and sound
- Use of any Grandscape Stage AV equipment
- VIP seating area with 40 tables, 160 chairs, and bicycle rack barricades
- Use of 2 private dressing rooms with restrooms (5-7 person capacity per room)
Widest area: 130’W x 177’L
Narrow (middle) area: 96’W x 177’L
At approximately 1/3 the size of traditional football field and adjacent to the Stage, the Lawn is the hub of activity here at Grandscape. Our green space has become a gathering place for guests and plays host to a wide range of activities.
Featuring native trees, gas fireplaces and soft seating, the Terrace at Grandscape are the ideal venue for corporate receptions, holiday parties or intimate gatherings of family and friends.
- Each of the areas in the Southern Terrace offers proximity to The Grandscape Lawn and Stage – allowing you to take advantage of live music and concerts on The Stage.
- The Northern Terrace is positioned immediately adjacent to the Kaleidoscope entrance of Grandscpae – giving your event high visibility.
Any tents, tables, chairs, linen, etc. must all be rented from our 3rd party vendors. The Event Coordinator will reach out for bids on your behalf and provide quotes from our vendors.
Client will need to provide a rentals budget based on the number of attendees and details of your event. This will allow for best estimate on rentals.
Grandscape restaurants must receive first right of refusal. Event Coordinator will work with Grandscape restaurants to offer menu options for events. If Grandscape restaurants cannot offer client’s requested menu, coordinator will work with restaurants within The City of The Colony.
If client would prefer to reach out to other restaurants outside of The Colony, they must do so themselves after receiving approval from Grandscape coordinator. Restaurants will be required to secure a permit with The City of The Colony at least 30 days prior to the date of the event and must be submitted to the Grandscape coordinator.
All beverage options will need to be secured through The Colony Wine Bar. Bar kiosk and beverage table options are available upon request.
Rent a space
Need info and pricing? Fill out the Event Rental Form.