The Lawn at Grandscape
9am – 2pm
Join us at Brunchscape on Saturday, October 16th as we soak in the sun and kickoff the day with an outdoor workout and yummy brunch themed treats!
Break a sweat with Adaptive Training from 9am-10am. Don’t forget to register for this FREE “No Excuse Workout”.
Then join DJ Yuna and Kaime Stroot as they kick off the party with music on the stage from 10am-2pm.
We’ll also have food and mimosa vendors on the lawn + brunch specials at participating restaurants throughout the center!
- The Colony Wine Bar will serve mimosas and coffee from Liberation Coffee Co.
- Julie’s Sweets will have pumpkin spice cake and harvest cookies for sale
- Triple T’s Popcorn will be selling cinnamon toast popcorn
Brunch will be offered at the following restaurants:
- Seven Doors Kitchen & Cocktails
- Rock & Brews
- Another Broken Egg
- Walk-On’s Sports Bistreaux
And keep the party going with a lineup of live music starting at noon at Truck Yard!